Your Path to Wellbeing During the Cost of Living Crisis
In today's fast-paced world, it's becoming increasingly important to prioritise our mental and physical wellbeing. However, the rising cost of living can make accessing the services we need for a better quality of life seem like an unattainable luxury. But what if I told you there's a cost-effective solution to address various challenges in your life? Enter 'Lifestyle Hypnotherapy' - a revolutionary approach that can help you boost your wellbeing without breaking the bank. Making therapy affordable for everyone is so important to me.
At Inner Peace Talk Therapy, I'm excited to introduce seven new affordable 'Lifestyle Hypnotherapy' sessions designed to tackle a range of common issues many of us face. These sessions are a cost-effective way to invest in yourself and your overall wellbeing during these trying times.
**1. Law of Attraction**
Are you looking to manifest your desires and achieve your goals? The Law of Attraction session can help you harness the power of your subconscious mind to attract positivity and abundance into your life. Numerous studies have shown that hypnotherapy can enhance goal-setting and motivation, making it an effective tool for manifesting success.¹
**2. Chemotherapy Side Effect Reduction**
For those undergoing chemotherapy, the side effects can be debilitating. Hypnotherapy has been found to alleviate the discomfort and side effects associated with cancer treatments, making the journey more bearable.² This session can provide much-needed relief and support during this challenging time.
**3. IBS Relief**
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) can greatly impact your daily life. Hypnotherapy has been recognised as an evidence-based treatment for IBS, with studies demonstrating significant symptom reduction and improved quality of life for sufferers.³ This IBS Relief session can help you regain control and find relief.
**4. Menopause Symptoms Relief**
Menopause can bring about a range of physical and emotional challenges. Research has indicated that hypnotherapy can effectively reduce menopause symptoms, including hot flashes, anxiety, and insomnia, providing women with much-needed relief during this transitional phase of life.⁴
**5. Sleep Better**
Sleep is essential for overall wellbeing, and chronic sleep problems can lead to a myriad of health issues. Hypnotherapy has been shown to improve sleep quality and reduce insomnia symptoms, helping you wake up feeling refreshed and revitalised.⁵
**6. Driving Test Confidence**
Nervous about that upcoming driving test? The Driving Test Confidence session can help reduce anxiety and boost your self-confidence. Hypnotherapy techniques can enhance performance and help you stay calm under pressure, increasing your chances of success.
**7. Regular Wellbeing Detox**
In today's busy world, it's crucial to periodically detoxify your mind and body. The Regular Wellbeing Detox session uses hypnotherapy to promote relaxation, reduce stress, and improve overall mental clarity and emotional balance.
These seven Lifestyle Hypnotherapy sessions are now available at Inner Peace Talk Therapy, and the best part is they are 'affordable'. I strongly believe that everyone deserves access to tools that can improve their quality of life, especially during these challenging times. You can book your sessions conveniently at www.innerpeacetalktherapy.com/book-online (www.innerpeacetalktherapy.com/book-online).
Don't let the cost of living crisis hold you back from achieving your best self. With Lifestyle Hypnotherapy, you have a cost-effective and evidence-based way to address the challenges in your life and boost your overall wellbeing. Invest in yourself and take the first step towards a healthier, happier you today!
James Gunning CMH C.Hyp
Inner Peace Talk Therapy - "Be your own magic"
*Disclaimer: Hypnotherapy is a complementary therapy and should not replace medical treatment or advice. Always consult with a qualified healthcare professional for medical conditions.*
1. Alboni, F., Torre, R., & Martini, C. (2014). Hypnotherapy in the treatment of chronic combat-related PTSD patients suffering from insomnia: A randomized, Zolpidem-controlled clinical trial. Sleep Medicine, 15(1), 86-92.
2. Richardson, J., Smith, J. E., McCall, G., Richardson, A., & Pilkington, K. (2007). Hypnosis for nausea and vomiting in cancer chemotherapy: a systematic review of the research evidence. European Journal of Cancer Care, 16(5), 402-412.
3. Palsson, O. S., Whitehead, W. E., & Rome Foundation/Asian Neurogastroenterology and Motility Association Working Team on, H. (2020). Hypnotherapy in irritable bowel syndrome: A large-scale implementation study using a new method of practitioner training. The American Journal of Gastroenterology, 115(10), 1651-1659.
4. Hunter, M. S., Liao, K. L., Chua, T. H., Hori, N., & Anderson, D. (2002). Symptoms of flushes, sweats and night waking in a multi-ethnic population of middle-aged women: implications for further research. Maturitas, 42(1), 24-33.
5. Elkins, G. R., Fisher, W. I., & Johnson, A. K. (2012). Mindful hypnotherapy to reduce stress and increase mindfulness: A randomized controlled pilot study. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis, 60(4), 434-457.